The Okabashi Clog is the essential shoe for smart travelers the world over. This lightweight footwear is ideal for fishing the open waters, a vespa ride in Florence, walking through Prague or anywhere inquiring feet wish to adventure.
The Okabashi Clog retails for an affordable $14.99 and is available Online http://www.okabashi.com/ds-clog.aspx and mass retailers around the country.
• 100% recyclable and contain 30% recycled material
• Supportive with a massaging insole that helps relieve foot and back pain.
• Guaranteed for 2 years
• Made in the USA
• Dishwasher-safe and machine washable
• Antimicrobial and odor resistant
• Completely water proof (will not change shape or fade)
• Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
About Okabashi Brands, Inc.
With all manufacturing based in Buford, GA, Okabashi has produced wellness-oriented casual footwear in the United States since 1984. All Okabashi footwear is designed with a massaging insole, superior arch support and ergonomic foot beds. For environmental wellness, Okabashi operates a clean manufacturing facility, which only produces 100% recyclable shoes. Customers can find men’s, women’s and kid’s shoes in a variety of styles and colors. Shoe collections include flip flops, casual slides, mid-heels, sandals and clogs.
For more information, visit our website at www.okabashi.com or contact Meredith Garcia @ 678.730.5332 or Meredithg@okabashi.com