Georgia Public Broadcasting recently stopped by our Buford, GA facility to learn more about our company and what it means to be a US shoe manufacturer in today’s global economy. In addition to an interview with our Owner/President, there is also a great segment featuring the two filmmakers behind “American Made Movie”. The full radio program can be heard here Georgia Works Radio: Why American Made “Works”
See the full feature @ www.prevention.com/tips/fitness/best-stay-cool-workout-clothes-summer/best-swimming
February 23, 2011- Atlanta, GA: Gearing up for the summer, but don’t want to spend a lot on a new pair of beach/ pool shoes? Fear not- OKABASHI shoes are GOOD FOR YOUR POCKET at less than $20 a pair.
But what makes this shoe stand out amongst the rest?
AMAZING unbeatable features:
- 100% recyclable and contain 30% recycled material
- Ergonomic foot bed with massaging insoles
- Guaranteed for 2 years (If they break with the wear & tear of summer get a new pair on us!)
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher-safe and machine washable
- Antimicrobial agents and odor resistant
- Completely water proof (will not change shape or fade)
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
See more styles at www.okabashi.com
The Okabashi Clog is the essential shoe for smart travelers the world over. This lightweight footwear is ideal for fishing the open waters, a vespa ride in Florence, walking through Prague or anywhere inquiring feet wish to adventure.
The Okabashi Clog retails for an affordable $14.99 and is available Online http://www.okabashi.com/ds-clog.aspx and mass retailers around the country.
• 100% recyclable and contain 30% recycled material
• Supportive with a massaging insole that helps relieve foot and back pain.
• Guaranteed for 2 years
• Made in the USA
• Dishwasher-safe and machine washable
• Antimicrobial and odor resistant
• Completely water proof (will not change shape or fade)
• Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
About Okabashi Brands, Inc.
With all manufacturing based in Buford, GA, Okabashi has produced wellness-oriented casual footwear in the United States since 1984. All Okabashi footwear is designed with a massaging insole, superior arch support and ergonomic foot beds. For environmental wellness, Okabashi operates a clean manufacturing facility, which only produces 100% recyclable shoes. Customers can find men’s, women’s and kid’s shoes in a variety of styles and colors. Shoe collections include flip flops, casual slides, mid-heels, sandals and clogs.
For more information, visit our website at www.okabashi.com or contact Meredith Garcia @ 678.730.5332 or Meredithg@okabashi.com
These flip-flops seem too good to be true: Their website says the shoes are made with recycled material, have massaging arch support, are antimicrobial, dishwasher safe and fully recyclable once you’ve worn them out (just send them back to Okabashi). In my two-week tryout, I’ve found they’re every bit as good as the website pitch claims.