December 1, 2011- ATLANTA- This spring, Okabashi, the leading U.S. manufacturer of environmentally friendly comfort footwear is excited to launch the new “a range of colors, but always Green” campaign.
The campaign, which launches in April 2012 is the opportunity to reintroduce to the public that not only are Okabashi shoes beneficial to your health, but are beneficial to the environment as well!
Okabashi has spent the last 28 years working on a material that is comfortable, durable, and recyclable. This focus coupled with the company’s internal lean manufacturing culture has rendered the manufacturing facility virtually waste free.
The result: this year alone Okabashi was able to reintroduce and reuse over 100,000 lbs of scrap shoes. That is 10 tractor-trailers full of scrap that would have otherwise been sent to a landfill or have ended up in our oceans.
All Okabashi shoes are made in Buford, GA. By producing domestically, Okabashi is drastically limiting the fuel necessary to transport shoes from the factory to consumers. In fact, Okabashi shoes travel an average of 700 miles compared to imports, which travel 10,000 miles on average to get to a typical US home. This means a huge reduction in our carbon footprint.
Okabashi’s unbeatable features:
• Recyclable and contains 30% recycled material (Good for the Planet)
• Supportive with a massaging insole that helps relieve foot and back pain. (Good for YOU)
• Guaranteed for 2 years & all styles less then $20 (Good for your pocket!)
• Made in the USA -Buford, GA to be exact! (Good for the U.S.)
• Dishwasher-safe and machine washable (Good for clean shoes)
• Anti-slip (Good for locker room showers)
• Completely water-proof (Good for longevity)
• The ONLY shoe endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (Good to be noticed!)
About Okabashi Brands, Inc.
With all manufacturing based in Buford, GA, Okabashi has produced wellness-oriented casual footwear in the United States since 1984. All Okabashi footwear is designed with a massaging insole, superior arch support and ergonomic foot beds. For environmental wellness, Okabashi operates a clean manufacturing facility, which produces recyclable shoes.
To see full story check out www.ajc.com
Atlanta, GA- Starting November 1, 2010 Okabashi- the greenest & most comfortable shoe around- will begin its a dozen shoes for $100 holiday promotion.
The process is easy- customers can simply go to www.okabashi.com and plug in their desired order; tell us each shoe, size & color and when you reach a dozen… there it is… ONLY $100. Styles include men’s, women’s and kid’s shoes in a variety of styles and colors including flip flops, casual slides, mid-heels, sandals and clogs.
Why a dozen for $100?
- Be the coolest person in a cubical & buy for your office mates.
- Planning a getaway with friends? Bring a pair for all to start the trip off right!
- New Year, New You; One for each of your gym buddies.
- Be a bigger hit than grandma’s pie at X-mas dinner- a shoe for every place set.
And the best part- any order over $40 on Okabashi.com is ALWAYS shipped free- so no additional cost upon checkout (other than tax of course!)
Why buy Okabashi? For our unbeatable features:
• Recyclable and contains 30% recycled material
• Supportive with a massaging insole that helps relieve foot and back pain.
• Guaranteed for 2 years
• Made in the USA
• Dishwasher-safe and machine washable
• Completely water proof (will not change shape or fade)
About Okabashi Brands, Inc.
With all manufacturing based in Buford, GA, Okabashi has produced wellness-oriented casual footwear in the United States since 1984. All Okabashi footwear is designed with a massaging insole, superior arch support and ergonomic foot beds. For environmental wellness, Okabashi operates a clean manufacturing facility, which only produces recyclable shoes.