Atlanta, GA- Starting November 1, 2010 Okabashi- the greenest & most comfortable shoe around- will begin its a dozen shoes for $100 holiday promotion.
The process is easy- customers can simply go to www.okabashi.com and plug in their desired order; tell us each shoe, size & color and when you reach a dozen… there it is… ONLY $100. Styles include men’s, women’s and kid’s shoes in a variety of styles and colors including flip flops, casual slides, mid-heels, sandals and clogs.
Why a dozen for $100?
- Be the coolest person in a cubical & buy for your office mates.
- Planning a getaway with friends? Bring a pair for all to start the trip off right!
- New Year, New You; One for each of your gym buddies.
- Be a bigger hit than grandma’s pie at X-mas dinner- a shoe for every place set.
And the best part- any order over $40 on Okabashi.com is ALWAYS shipped free- so no additional cost upon checkout (other than tax of course!)
Why buy Okabashi? For our unbeatable features:
• 100% recyclable and contains 30% recycled material
• Supportive with a massaging insole that helps relieve foot and back pain.
• Guaranteed for 2 years
• Made in the USA
• Dishwasher-safe and machine washable
• Antimicrobial and odor resistant
• Completely water proof (will not change shape or fade)
• The ONLY shoe endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
About Okabashi Brands, Inc.
With all manufacturing based in Buford, GA, Okabashi has produced wellness-oriented casual footwear in the United States since 1984. All Okabashi footwear is designed with a massaging insole, superior arch support and ergonomic foot beds. For environmental wellness, Okabashi operates a clean manufacturing facility, which only produces 100% recyclable shoes.